Hive Square is a specifically designed QRD (Quadratic Residue Diffuser) to use between two
– Hive Square is made with duralumin that improves mid and high frequency.
– Hive Square is more effective than Hive, in case of the distance of two loudspeakers exceeds
3.0m or the distance between front wall and listener exceeds 3.0m, or using wide raged floor
– Hive Square is a QRD (Quadratic Residue Diffuser) made with duralumin that improves mid
and high frequency.
– TAKT’s accurate machine cutting process enables extremely precise outcome.
– Hive Square brings out a holographic effect including deepening / broadening a soundstage,
a loudspeaker disappearing effect which turns the front walls into a deep and grand virtual
– According to the height of Hive Square, higher frequencies or mid, lower frequencies are
affected, so user can fine-tune total balance of system.
– According to the angle of Hive Square, the center of stage is changed, so user can fine-tune
the shape of stage more easily.
– Hive Square comes with its own stand for easy application.
– Placing ‘TAKT Shot’ on Hive Square’s dedicated mounting bay reinforces effects of both Hive
and ‘Shot’ altogether without any interference from one another (Shot sold separately).